Joy is the best measure of success.
Final Touch, LLC: "Creating healthy indoor environments."
Thank you for visiting Final Touch...Please take a moment to visit all of our informative web pages by clicking the tabs above. There is a special offer hidden among the pages as a "thank you" for visiting. The quotes on every page are offered with hopes that they may give you inspiration as they continue to inspire us.
- Rental & Realty Move Out/In Cleaning
- Residential Cleaning
- New Construction Cleaning
- Remodel Cleaning
- BioZone Protectant: Long term, 24/7 Antimicrobial/Infection Control
- Ozone Odor Removal & Air Sterilization
- Ozone Vehicle & RV Sterilization
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Stretching
- Carpet Repair
Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning/2,300psi
- Travertine Floor Repair
- Grout Color Change w/Sealant
- Water Extractions
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Concrete Acid Staining
Angie's List 2014 Super Service Award!
We are also proud to be rated #1 by our customers on Angie's List since 2013 for Carpet Cleaning. Please visit Angie's List to see what our customers are saying about their experience with Final Touch and what makes us #1 over a multitude of cleaning companies in Gainesville.
Our way of showing appreciation to our customers is to; 1. take every opportunity to do our very best and to provide a professional service; 2. to give back with future discounts.
Realtor referral Discounts for Customers, Angie's List Customer Discounts, Repeat Customer Discounts & Senior Discounts total over $8,740 in savings to our customer's from 2/2013 to 2/2015.
Serious about selling your home? Or maybe you are moving into a newly purchased or rental home? It will need a deep cleaning. We can take care of that for you along with your carpet cleaning & tile and grout cleaning needs as well.
For sellers, “Make absolutely sure your home is fresh and clean for viewing & free of any offensive odors such as mold, mildew, cigar, cigarette, and pet odors. This is the number one "turn off" to any prospective buyer and no matter how much effort you put into making small rooms look larger, your efforts will be wasted if the home has an offensive odor or is dirty. Remember, your home is a reflection of your personality and to the degree you market your home’s personality to prospective buyers you will have a much better chance of selling the home if it stands out in an inviting way.” -Real Estate advice to home sellers from a local realtor. Call Final Touch for all of your cleaning needs and for an Ozone Air Sterilization Treatment and odors will be eliminated for good! GUARANTEED!!
Dirty grout lines? Germs love those crevasses where they can hideout. An Interior Hard Surface, High Pressure Wash will eliminate filthy grout lines and be very impressive. If you really want a change, you may want to consider a grout color change. Your tile floor will look brand new. The Grout Color Change we did at the Orthopedic Institute was very impressive. Please see our before and after photos on the Picture Gallery page to see what a difference a Grout Color Change could make in your home or office.
Moving into a new apartment or house? Please consider an Ozone Treatment to rid your new home of possible health threats such as VOC's, viruses, MRSA, mold, bacteria, etc. Read more about the benefits of Ozone Treatment on our Ozone Air Sterilization page.
Translate This Page
FINAL TOUCH, LLC
Owners: Dot & Andre' Darr
Phone: 352-494-9130 or 352-494-9152
"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. We autograph our work with excellence!"
Below is a video I created when I discovered smokers tar secretly hiding its toxins on the family kitchen cabinets. Ewww!
Visit our Picture Gallery tab at the top of the page for more amazing before and after photos. Please be patient while the photos load.
Helpful Cleaning Tips:
- New Shower? Keep it looking new by using a squeegee after each shower. This cuts back on hard water and soap scum from building up on glass doors as well as tile walls. It is also beneficial to apply RainX on glass doors after each weekly cleaning.
- Okay, so your glass shower door is not so new. For annoying soap scum and water spots, try OOOO Steel Wool (4 zeros, no less) along with your favorite glass cleaner. You may also use this on your faucets and mirror if needed. Amazing! You can purchase this in the paint department of HD or Lowes. Never use steel wool on plexiglass or tented glass. (If you are not sure, test in an inconspicuous area first.)
- Always dry your faucet and knobs after each use. This will keep them looking as if you just cleaned the whole shower!
- Tub bottom stains? Two words...Magic Eraser! The results will amaze you when nothing else has worked.
- Ring in the toilet that will not go away? Pumice Stone. It seems abrasive but it works and will not damage porcelain.
- Leaving shoes at the front door keeps carpets cleaner longer.
- I do like to use vinegar for cleaning when possible, however, it is NOT good for marble or natural stone surfaces. I use P&M from National Vacuum.
- Unexpected company coming? If you only have a few minutes to "clean" before guests arrive, vacuuming the floor and lighting a few candles will give the clean look you need in a hurry. (Always use a clean vac bag, and give a "smell good" spritz of your choice on the filter to give the whole room a nice scent while you vacuum.)
- Using a caddy for your cleaning supplies will make finding, and using your supplies easier.
- There's no easy way to clean grout once it's dirty (besides calling us). Keep it clean longer by vacuuming grout lines before mopping and only use clean water & mopping solution. Sweeping a tile floor before mopping only shifts the dirt into the grout and once it becomes wet by mopping, settles in to dry creating dirty grout. Ewww
- If you move into a home with dirty grout. PLEASE call us for a high pressure Tile & Grout Cleaning. The only way for you to clean it is on your hands and knees. As you can imagine, this is VERY time consuming, and yes, even painful! And it will still not get it as clean as our machine can. Our high pressure dome Tile & Grout machine sprays out high pressure, steaming hot clean water and immediately sucks it right back up without any mess. (see pic above) When you see the finished results, you will be so glad you called us.
- Stained porcelain sink bottom? Try wetting an old cloth with bleach and laying over problem areas for just a few minutes. It should whiten right up.
- If you have stains that will not go away, try a Magic Eraser. I'm convinced they really are magic! :)
- If you spill latex paint on carpet, (not oil based) immediately scoop up as much paint as you can, then poor a lot of water on the paint spot and soak it up with an old towel. Rinse towel & Repeat until the paint is gone. Do not allow paint to dry.
- REMODEL WORK in your home? Make every effort to protect other areas not being renovated. Construction dust could consume the home and cover your personal belongings with a white powdery dust. If your contractor does not hang plastic to "cut off" the construction area on his own, strongly suggest he do so. An exhaust fan placed in the room, directing dust out a window is very beneficial as well. This could save hours of tedious labor on cleaning time. Expect dust settlement to continue for approx 2 or more weeks after the work is complete (depending on the type of renovation). During this time, keeping close tabs on your A/C filter is a must. Frequent filter changes will also help with clearing the dust particles.
These tips are from my own personal experience. I've learned much in the business over the years. I hope they are helpful to you as well.